HSI Box Oven has introduced a new 9 point temperature test rack for their HB180 through HB2200 models. The new test rack positions thermocouples at 8 corners and the center, for accurate TUS performance testing and monitoring. Testing procedures for box ovens become more demanding each day. By utilizing the new HSI temperature testing rack, customer can insure that their box ovens perform to their required standards. The new rack design provides accurate and repeatable testing by testing the same way each time.
The TUS or Temperature Uniformity Survey is an important factor when considering the purchase of box ovens. The ability to test and document performance becomes more important each day. HSI box ovens can be ordered to adhere to the newest CQI9 testing standards or ASTM 2750E standards if needed. Available testing reports can be provided to include:
- Certificate of calibration for control instruments (temperature controller)
- Certificate of calibration for control sensors (thermocouple)
- SAT System Accuracy Test report
- Certificate of calibration for TUS instruments
- Certificate of calibration for TUS sensors
- Certificate of calibration for SAT instruments
- Certificate of calibration for SAT sensors
HSI box ovens are rated for 930°F operating temperatures. Available features include SSR solid state relays, OTP over temperature protection, air circulation fans, flashing and buzzer alarm systems, digital error diagnosis and display, digital timer, and trolley tray systems for loading and unloading. Ovens are available in LD lift door or normal swing door configurations.